[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Problem in deploying Process from guvnor to JBPM Console

S V S G Krishna Murthy K do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 14 09:10:36 EST 2012

S V S G Krishna Murthy K [https://community.jboss.org/people/murthy516] created the discussion

"Re: Problem in deploying Process from guvnor to JBPM Console"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/716528#716528

I'm using JBPM 5.2.Here is my attachment of server.log file.
Steps I followed

1.Created a BPMN Process in eclipse with one user task.
2.Edited the package name as defaultPackage
3.Now,the I added bpmn file from eclipse to the guvnor location.I can see the bpmn process in guvnor defaultPackage.I added tasknames to that BPMN Process and generated succesfully the taskforms(able to see source for the taskforms too).Now,I validated the process
4.There are no validation errros.I saved the changes and validated and build the package configuration.But,after logged into JBPM Console,I'm not able to see the process in ProcessOverview.What might be the problem occured.Did I missed any steps.Please suggest me.

Here,is the attachment of the sample BPMN Process and server log too

Regards
Krishna