[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM Task Service in Production Environement

Charlie B do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 16 23:57:54 EST 2012

Charlie B [https://community.jboss.org/people/charliebarjel] created the discussion

"JBPM Task Service in Production Environement"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/717360#717360

Hi,

This may well be a stupid question, but im just looking for helpful suggestions.

What is the best way to start up the Human Task Service in a production environment.
Our applications run in JBoss5 AS.

All the JBPM demos and examples have the Task Service running in a separate thread in a stand alone class.
Should I keep it in its own stand alone class, outside my application in Production? If so, what is the best way to kick it off each time my application is deployed?
Any suggestions?

As in the MinaTaskServer the best implementation to run for production?

Also, will the service always run on port 9123?
How can I configure the Task Service to run on a different port?

Thanks

Charlie B