[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Setting input/params/variables in BPMN2 web designer

Adam Bach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 18 13:43:33 EST 2012

Adam Bach [https://community.jboss.org/people/heathcliff] created the discussion

"Setting input/params/variables in BPMN2 web designer"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/717708#717708

Hi,

I'm trying to develop some simple process with web designer. There are few things I do no know how to use:

1. What is valid for jBPM5.2 valid format for "Variable Definitions" attribute?

2. I have defined domain specific task(using task definition in guvnor) and I have problem specifying attributes:
- DataInputSet - what format is valid? do I set types here some how?
- Assignments - what format is valid? Do I pass here as value: value-string, variable? I mean what do I set as value for key=value pair, a value is treates as string or variable?
- no available attributes for "On Entry Actions" and "On Exit Actions". I have seen these attributes in eclipse designer but they seem to be unavailable in domain specific tasks.

I would be very greatefull for helping me with this.