[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: No save option in Designer

out sider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 20 04:43:02 EST 2012

out sider [https://community.jboss.org/people/out_sider] created the discussion

"Re: No save option in Designer"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/717898#717898

It's working fine many thanks for the help.
What I didn't know was that it was possible to interact with the designer using the JavaScript object added to the "window".

I hope this interaction helps me fixe the consecutive saving issue I'm having...when I save a process and try to save it again without refershing I get :"Unable to save this asset, as it has been recently updated by [guest]". *Do you think it's possible to issue a refresh to the* *iframe through the JavaScript?*

Thanks again