[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Setting input/params/variables in BPMN2 web designer

Adam Bach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 20 12:07:16 EST 2012

Adam Bach [https://community.jboss.org/people/heathcliff] created the discussion

"Re: Setting input/params/variables in BPMN2 web designer"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/718064#718064

@Chris that helped alot! thx for reply!

@Tihomir Than You very much Tihomir! I'm looking forward to get this new update:)

I have few more questions/issues regarding designer:
1. Exporting as PDF/PNG/etc doesnt work... it says it cant find
 java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.logging.Log from [Module "deployment.designer.war:main" from Service Module Loader]
2. I can't change the length of Swimlanes only height, which limits me alot.
3. Another issue with lanes... designer has some problem with lanes... some times designer thinks the lane is shorter and when you try to connect items in the lane it shows that this is impossible. But when you try to connect items closer to the beginning it works, there is clearly a point from begining of lane from where you cant connect independent elements. This also has something to do with the fact that when You change height of the lane, than its length is like trimmed to the end of visible screen... many issues here.
4. Last thing which is not actualy a bug but more a big ergonomics issue. Designer is in some frame which has scrollers bacouse designer is bigger than this frame/div. and in designer area of diagram itself has also scrollers so many times you have to scroll many times different srollers to get to the  point in diagram You wont to see... Designer fram should fit the visible screen with no scrollers and the designer itself can have cropllers for tools sidebars and process area.

Could You tell me which of these are already reported/recognized issues and which are to be reported or already fixed?