[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: What can I do with the OpenShift Server Adapter in Eclipse?

st sch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 21 07:07:03 EST 2012

st sch [https://community.jboss.org/people/stsch77] created the discussion

"Re: What can I do with the OpenShift Server Adapter in Eclipse?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/718273#718273

Hi,

yep, I already got to this point, Andre describes WHAT I can do with the plugin but not HOW to do it. Clicking through some menus and dialouges I still miss /cannot see the function to deploy and run my application locally. What would be the clickpath to accomplish this?

Regards,
-Steffen-

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]