[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Problems of node positions inside of the nested embedded sub-processes

byungwoojun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 21 22:37:22 EST 2012

byungwoojun [https://community.jboss.org/people/byungwoojun] created the discussion

"Problems of node positions inside of the nested embedded sub-processes"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/718541#718541

I am using the Eclipse BPMN Designer (BPMN2 Process Editor) that came with jBPM 5.1.x and 5.2.0. In a process, I used an embedded sub-process. Inside of the sub-process, I created another embedded sub-process (nested sub-process). I put the start, script task and end nodes in there. After saving the bpmn file and I opened it again from the Eclipse. Then, I saw that the nested sub-process node X, Y positions went wrong (they got negative numbers).

Is this a bug? There is no problem with the outer embedded sub-process. I am attaching my sample bpmn file (nestedembeddedsub.bpmn) - when you open it, the nodes inside of the inner Sub-Process2 will be displayed incorrectly.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
bwj