[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Nessus scan makes JBoss 5.1.0.GA stop processing web requests

izan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 23 11:29:39 EST 2012

izan [https://community.jboss.org/people/izan] created the discussion

"Re: Nessus scan makes JBoss 5.1.0.GA stop processing web requests"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/719193#719193

The server is not exactly hanging, since I can access local EJBs, and also access databases and so on. The problem is it looses all ability to invoke remote EJBs and viceversa. We have several AS deployed, and we've seen this behaviour in two machines. Any clues?

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]