[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM stuck when reach AdHocSubprocess and stop executing when reach IntermediateThrowEvent

Kiattchai Preecha-anusond do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 24 03:14:05 EST 2012

Kiattchai Preecha-anusond [https://community.jboss.org/people/kiattchaipr] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM stuck when reach AdHocSubprocess and stop executing when reach IntermediateThrowEvent"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/719370#719370

Thank you so much for your help Esteban Aliverti.

I tried to to create EndEvent in the ad-hoc process and link it to the ScriptTask as your suggestion but it did not return back to the EndEvent in the Process too. However, I found the intersting thing at the testAdHocSubProcessAutoComplete(). The "completionCondition" property of ad-hoc process was set as <completionCondition xsi:type="tFormalExpression">getActivityInstanceAttribute("numberOfActiveInstances") == 0</completionCondition> in the resource file of the test. When I set the property in my resource file like that, JBPM will return back to the EndEvent in the Process after triggering the ScriptTask.