[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Database Schema for Enterprise Install

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 24 09:04:00 EST 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: Database Schema for Enterprise Install"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/719483#719483

As far as I know jBPM does not ship with out of the box DDLs for various data bases.

An option to get DDL is to use hibernate tools (look at  http://docs.jboss.org/tools/latest/en/hibernatetools/html_single/index.html JBoss Tools) to generate DDL files for entities that jBPM relies on, same goes for human task server. Once you have DDL, DBA can proceed with schema creation. I believe that regular CRUD access would be most likely enough on runtime to operate.

HTH