[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5.x and OSGI integration/porting

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 24 09:08:07 EST 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5.x and OSGI integration/porting"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/719487#719487

Currently I (together with a friend) am working on jBPM and Drools platform that is based on JBoss AS 7 which means JBoss Modules and JBoss OSGi. Currently we are at concept study phase that is almost over and implementation has started. We plan to have PoC version of it in around one month.

If you are interested I can provide you with an abstract introduction to the project and of course we always welcome contributors - project is open source  :)

Cheers