[jboss-user] [jBPM] - controlling transactions for nodes in the process

malabalu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 24 12:42:45 EST 2012

malabalu [https://community.jboss.org/people/malabalu] created the discussion

"controlling transactions for nodes in the process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/719586#719586

Does anybody tried to start a transaction at the node level. I see that we can start a UserTransacation at the process level but I would liek to have a transaction started just for one node inside a business process? Is it possible to group nodes within the process inside one transaction?