[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Nessus scan makes JBoss 5.1.0.GA stop processing web requests

izan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 27 05:52:18 EST 2012

izan [https://community.jboss.org/people/izan] created the discussion

"Re: Nessus scan makes JBoss 5.1.0.GA stop processing web requests"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/719832#719832

Sorry for the late reply. We've stopped monitoring those ports with Nagios, and the problem disappeared. I will try to set a test environment in a virtual machine to try and reproduce the problem, but I won't have it at least before a week, since we are quite busy at the moment. I will also try to reproduce the problem in a JBoss installed in my development machine. I tryed doing telnet to a local JBoss and the problem is the same, but I need another one running in a VM to see if they can communicate.

Let's see if we can nail this down, 'cos now I'm really curious to find out what is happening!

I'll write back when I have more info on the matter.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]