[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Host property for jbpm5 console

cold_burn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 27 09:49:24 EST 2012

cold_burn [https://community.jboss.org/people/cold_burn] created the discussion

"Re: Host property for jbpm5 console"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/719898#719898

I'm sorry to dig this thread up, but I did this with JBPM 5.2.0 on Jboss 7.0.2, but it didn't work.

The instructions said here are similar to what is being said on this link:
 http://bpmgeek.com/blog/making-jbpm5-work-remote-host http://bpmgeek.com/blog/making-jbpm5-work-remote-host

Doing either instructions doesn't allow the access to the JBPM interfaces (console, designer or guvnor) on a remote machine.

On my case I find it necessary to also modify the following files to be able to access remotely, +*although barely*+, to JBPM:
Location:
C:\JBPM\jbpm-installer\jboss-as-7.0.2.Final\standalone\configuration
standalone.xml
standalone-ha.xml
standalone-preview.xml
standalone-preview-ha.xml
standalone-xts.xml

Modification done: Changed 127.0.0.1 to Static IP of the server.

I say, "+*although barely*+" because becomes possible to access the JBPM interfaces from a remote machine, but several errors occur.
Those are:

These errors also happen on the server SO environment.

Those errors don't show up when a 127.0.0.1 configuration is in place.

Technical information:
JBPM 5.2.0
Jboss 7.0.2
Windows Server 2003 x64
jdk1.6.0_25 x86

So, if you can help me it would be great. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.