[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5.x and OSGI integration/porting

Mdu Keswa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 28 09:45:35 EST 2012

Mdu Keswa [https://community.jboss.org/people/mduk] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5.x and OSGI integration/porting"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/720234#720234

h5.
Maciej: your answers helped a lot. I believe this is beginning a FAQ if you dont have one already :) . I agree that the value proposition is a great one, as well. Let me know what the next steps are and how I can possibly be involved as a developer. In terms of my own wishlist, it'd be great if we can consider a pageflow solution as part of this effort down the road. We have researched pageflow engines/solutions such as seam and spring webflow to figure out how BPMN processes can have a natural fit with pageflow and task driven UI interactions. One potential solution is to augment current support of BPMN sophisticated forms (or lack there of). I feel that this is such an unfortunate gap. jBPM/BPMN provides us with all this potential business platform flexibility and we turn around and hardcode UI's around human/user tasks.

BTW, what's the code name for the project?  :)

Regards,
-Mdu