[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - 'Publishing to JBoss 7.1 Runtime Server...' has encountered a problem

cpuffalt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 28 22:49:35 EST 2012

cpuffalt [https://community.jboss.org/people/cpuffalt] created the discussion

"'Publishing to JBoss 7.1 Runtime Server...' has encountered a problem"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/720406#720406

I'm trying to run the errai-kitchensink sample but when trying to run it in my JBoss 7.1 app server I get the above error.  The details show that it failed because it couldn't rename a file:

Error renaming /opt/jboss-7.1.0/standalone/tmp/tmp6054909684466904702.MF to /Volumes/Macintosh HD/Users/yeroc/Documents/EclipseWorkspace-3.5/.metadata/.plugins/org.jboss.ide.eclipse.as.core/JBoss_7.1_Runtime_Server1330485411628/deploy/kitchensink.war/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF.

This may be caused by your server's temporary deploy directory being on a different filesystem than the final destination.

You may adjust these settings in the server editor.

As the error suggests the files are indeed on separate filesystems but I'm at a loss as to how to resolve this?  I can't find the "temporary deploy directory" setting mentioned in the error message.   https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-8961 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-8961 appears relevant but was supposedly fixed??

How can I resolve this?

Thanks,
Corey

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]