[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Application logs not shown in the log file for my EJB application deployed in Jboss

Devisri C do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 2 05:17:47 EST 2012

Devisri C [http://community.jboss.org/people/devisri] created the discussion

"Re: Application logs not shown in the log file for my EJB application deployed in Jboss"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/644105#644105

Hi Peter & Wolf-Dieter,

Thank you for the responses.

I have removed all my custom fields from jboss-log4j file.

And log4j.properties i described in my application.

Now, i could see that, logs are created in the bin folder .

Thanks,
Devisri.