[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Message Driven Bean instance not created in JBoss EAP 4.3

Devisri C do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 2 07:28:49 EST 2012

Devisri C [http://community.jboss.org/people/devisri] created the discussion

"Message Driven Bean instance not created in JBoss EAP 4.3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/644130#644130

Hi Friends,

I have deployed an EJB application which containts only Message Driven Bean.

The deployment was successful as seen by the server messages.

But the Message Driven Bean instance is not created.

I have the no-arg constructor , onMessage method, ejbcreate method, ejbTimeout method, setMessageDrivenContext method, and ejbRemove methods defined in my MDB.
And the MDB is implementing MessageDrivenBean, MessageListener, and TimedObject.

I was expecting S.O.Ps to be printed , which i have given in my constructor and setmessagedrivencontext methods.

But the S.O.Ps are not printed, because the MDB instance is not created , i think so.

Can you please help me out, why MDB instance is not created..

Thanks,
Devisri.