[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Message Driven Bean instance not created in JBoss EAP 4.3

Devisri C do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 3 06:41:30 EST 2012

Devisri C [http://community.jboss.org/people/devisri] created the discussion

"Re: Message Driven Bean instance not created in JBoss EAP 4.3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/644316#644316

Hi Wolf-Dieter,

My issue got resolved for the MDB, regarding it's creation.

What is said is right. When we put a message in queue and tested and commented all the logger messages, the message-driven bean instance is created.

Now, the problem is with log4j.properties file.

The properties file is not being picked up by the EJB application .

I tried many ways to put the properties file in all paths,  but with no success.

Kindly tell me , where should i put my properties file , so that the application can pick up that.

Thanks,
Devisri.