[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Creating Portal Pages Dynamically using Jboss Portal API

steux jean-sebastien do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 4 06:15:12 EST 2012

steux jean-sebastien [http://community.jboss.org/people/jssteux] created the discussion

"Re: Creating Portal Pages Dynamically using Jboss Portal API"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/644568#644568

Hi,

What we do is redefininig the defaut PortalObjectContainer.

When the user clicks a link, we create  DynamicWindowBean or DynamicPageBean and store them in the user's session.

Then, our portalObjectContainer looks for this dynamicWindow and return them as DynamicWindow or DynamicPage objects (which are our implementation of the Portal Window/Page Interface).

It needs a good experience of JBoss Portal to implement.

Jean-Sébastien Steux
 mailto:jssteux at cap2j.org jssteux at cap2j.org

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]