[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - TorqueBox related question

Morgan Daniel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 5 20:06:34 EST 2012

Morgan Daniel [http://community.jboss.org/people/chikigai] created the discussion

"TorqueBox related question"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/644950#644950

Hello,

First of all, I'd like to apologize in advance if this topic is unrelated to the JBoss community.
I have been looking for information for some time now with no success.
Haven't managed to find a forum specific to TorqueBox either.

I am trying to use Redmine 1.3.0 (Rails App) with TorqueBox 2.0.0.beta1 (Contains JBoss AS7 and JRuby 1.6.5).
I have got JBoss up and running with Redmine accessible without any problems.
However, outgoing emails from Redmine are not working at all. (No errors in log)
I currently have no idea whether I'm missing something in either JBoss or JRuby.

My current setup is as follows:
WinXP SP3
TorqueBox 2.0.0.beta1
JBoss AS7
JRuby 1.6.5
Redmine 1.3.0

My previous setup had no problems with outgoing emails:
WinXP SP3
Apache 2.2.21
Ruby 1.8.7
Thin 1.3.1
Redmine 1.3.0

Any pointers to a starting point would be greatly appreciated.