[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Console crashes on opening Process Overview (fresh jBPM5.2 installation)

Diorbert Pereira do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 6 11:31:25 EST 2012

Diorbert Pereira [http://community.jboss.org/people/diorbert] created the discussion

"Re: Console crashes on opening Process Overview (fresh jBPM5.2 installation)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/645093#645093

I have the same problem. I installed using "ant install.demo" the jBPM 5.2 and i started the services using "ant start.demo":

:~/jbpm-installer-5.2$ ant start.demo
Buildfile: build.xml

download.h2.check:
     [echo] Checking h2 download ...

download.h2:

start.h2:

start.jboss:

check.jboss.version:

start.jboss5:

check.jboss.version:

start.jboss7:

start.eclipse:

start.human.task:
     [java] Task service registered usergroup callback ...
     [java] Task service started correctly!
     [java] Task service running ...

but when i try to access the "Process View" in jbpm-console the console crashes. I'm using openjdk6.