[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Assign single task to multiple actors

Hardik Dave do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 7 01:16:09 EST 2012

Hardik Dave [http://community.jboss.org/people/hadik] created the discussion

"Re: Assign single task to multiple actors"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/645153#645153

When I specify multiple actorid to single human task there is only one actor can be a potential owner.
If one of the actor claim the task he becomes the potential owner and task disappears from the other actor also. I want that both the actor can assign the task and when all of the actors complete the task it should go to other task.

Regards,
Hardik Dave