[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Is bpmn2 eclipse plugin dead?

Adam Bach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 8 14:29:53 EST 2012

Adam Bach [http://community.jboss.org/people/heathcliff] created the discussion

"Is bpmn2 eclipse plugin dead?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/645247#645247

Hi All,

I was reading jbpm5.2 documencation and there is a new chapter whole aboute bpmn2 eclipse plugin. When trying to use that plugin at version jbpm5.0 I ancountered many problems with this plugin but I thought it was still developed. Now I looked at  https://github.com/droolsjbpm/bpmn2-eclipse-editor https://github.com/droolsjbpm/bpmn2-eclipse-editor and I can see NO new commits since June 2011... is this project dead?