[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Problems in using JBPM5

Estelle Guallar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 9 11:01:11 EST 2012

Estelle Guallar [http://community.jboss.org/people/jbpm2011] created the discussion

"Re: Problems in using JBPM5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/645475#645475

Sir i will explain to you better my end of study project consist on developping an application that take as parames a .ego and transform it into bpmn2.0 files and vice versa so i used the API jbpm to help me to fill the process using technics and methode of jbpm5 by reading the .ego files to finally get the bpmn2 files do you understand me?
>  create a parser for ego file and export a BPMN2 xml file.
and can you explain more your idea please
Thank you