[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to integrate my Webapplication with jBPM 5.2?

Karthikeyan Sekar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 11 00:59:55 EST 2012

Karthikeyan Sekar [http://community.jboss.org/people/a02918] created the discussion

"How to integrate my Webapplication with jBPM 5.2?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/645827#645827

Hi Team,
             I am working on jBPM 5.2.I had created one business process using BPMN 2.0 file which have approval or reject task(human work flow).I had web application developed using struts.In that webapp i am having request form UI,when I click submit button in request form.Then I have to do approval or reject task in jBPM console.so please help me regarding this.

Thanks in advance.......

Regards,
Karthikeyan Sekar