[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm 5.2 support for XOR gateway and complex gateway.

Prashanth Karnam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 11 02:57:28 EST 2012

Prashanth Karnam [http://community.jboss.org/people/pras_karnam] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm 5.2 support for XOR gateway and complex gateway."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/645856#645856

Hi All,

    I have one doubt can you please help me out. I am declaring a process variable as result:Boolean in the bpmn. now when in one of step before the gateway i am setting this process variable as true in the code and passing it through taskclient.complete.

|  |  |  |  |  |  | result = Boolean.TRUE; |
|  |  |  |  |  | } else { |
|  |  |  |  |  |  | result = Boolean.FALSE; |
|  |  |  |  |  | } |
|  |  |  |  | } |
|  |  |  | } |

|  |  |  | ContentData contentData = null; |
|  |  |  | ByteArrayOutputStream bos = new ByteArrayOutputStream(); |
|  |  |  | ObjectOutputStream out; |

|  |  |  | out = new ObjectOutputStream(bos); |
|  |  |  | out.writeObject(result); |
|  |  |  | out.close(); |
|  |  |  | contentData = new ContentData(); |
|  |  |  | contentData.setContent(bos.toByteArray()); |
|  |  |  | contentData.setAccessType(AccessType.Inline); |

|  |  |  | taskClient.complete(userTaskDetails.getTaskId(), userid, contentData, |
|  |  |  |  |  | bTaskOperationRespHandler); |
|  |  |  | bTaskOperationRespHandler.waitTillDone(1000); |

the jbpm maps the result to the result of the process variable ? or we need to define this explicitly somewhere in the bpmn ??

regards
Prashanth Karnam