[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Issue with *.BPMN files and BPMN2 Plugin for Eclipse Helios

Darryl Youngblood do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 12 04:10:33 EST 2012

Darryl Youngblood [https://community.jboss.org/people/d.y.] created the discussion

"Issue with *.BPMN files and BPMN2 Plugin for Eclipse Helios"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/646306#646306

Hello,

I wonder why i cant create a new *.bpmn file using the wizard. I think that is a quite essential thing to do... Did I miss something?
Seems like I have only two options. Either I copy an existing file and change it, or I create a new file *.bpmn and getting instantly an error :"Premature end of file". Is there a chance that this will be fixed?

Cheers