[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Customize jBPM Console

Darryl Youngblood do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 12 07:23:47 EST 2012

Darryl Youngblood [https://community.jboss.org/people/d.y.] created the discussion

"Re: Customize jBPM Console"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/646414#646414

Hello,

I downloaded the latest console project and run a mvn clean install. unfortunately there are a lot of errors shown in eclipse and I dont find what I am looking for either.  Actually I just wanted to find out, how this diagram of the process is made. For one thing how I can create an image file of the process and for another thing how I can mark the current step with the red triangle.

Maybe anyone can give me a hint regarding these issues?