[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Console crashes on opening Process Overview (fresh jBPM5.2 installation)

hamsterdancer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 13 10:55:15 EST 2012

hamsterdancer [https://community.jboss.org/people/hamsterdancer] created the discussion

"Re: Console crashes on opening Process Overview (fresh jBPM5.2 installation)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/646723#646723

Ok, I've tried it on some more machines. The strange part goes on.

Not working Systems:
* LinuxMint 11 64Bit
* Ubuntu 11.10 32Bit and 64Bit
Working Systems
* Ubuntu 10.04 64Bit
* Windows 7 64Bit

The questions is why.
It looks like it doesn't matter whether Java 6 or 7 is used and whether it is 32 or 64 Bit. Any ideas how this is possible? I've done the same installation and start process everywhere.