[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Proposed temporary and limited approach to supporting excluded owners

jemmerling do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 13 14:27:31 EST 2012

jemmerling [https://community.jboss.org/people/jemmerling] created the discussion

"Re: Proposed temporary and limited approach to supporting excluded owners"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/646762#646762

Hi,

Two problems with this:

a.) I can't seem to access this URL (what document in particular do you recommend looking at, can you reply with an attachment?).
b.) The UserGroupCallback has no access to task or work item information, It is in fact necessary to implement if you need to know anything about users and groups, but I don't see how I can use it to address the concern I discussed in my original post.

I will try to access the URL you gave from a different location later (I am at GMT -5 so I am still at work).

--JE