[jboss-user] [jBPM] - how to Download / open file using richfaces

Aniket Murtarkar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 17 06:31:08 EST 2012

Aniket Murtarkar [https://community.jboss.org/people/aniketmurtarkar] created the discussion

"how to Download / open file using richfaces"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/647135#647135

Hello,

I am using richfaces 4.1 M4 along with hibernate.

I am uploading pdf file using  <rich:fileUpload> and I am saving data to mysql database in byte array format (byte []).
I am retriving that data also.

but I have not created any copy of perticular file and stored it in any server location. It is only in database only.

but now I want make available such pdf files to download or 'open and save' either option.
I am unable to do that so can any one help me to do so.

Regards,
Aniket