[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Please suggest me in creating BPMN Process in guvnor(Web designer)

S V S G Krishna Murthy K do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 18 01:36:57 EST 2012

S V S G Krishna Murthy K [https://community.jboss.org/people/murthy516] created the discussion

"Please suggest me in creating BPMN Process in guvnor(Web designer)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/647287#647287

Hi All,

Please suggest me or give me some examples links in creating sample BPMN Process having human tasks in guvnor(Web designer)..I'm using JBPM Installer 5.1.Could you provide me some links in that or some examples,steps..
Please

Thanks