[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - jboss 5.1 & sybase & JBM

Krzysztof K. do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 18 11:13:58 EST 2012

Krzysztof K. [https://community.jboss.org/people/krzys_76] created the discussion

"jboss 5.1 & sybase & JBM"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/647414#647414

We have problems with Jboss 5.1 & Sybase ASE 15, after more or less one week application has problem with JMS, as we noticed index on JMS database is too big in comparison to data it contains (index  - 6GB, data - 30 MB), database contains only JBM tables. It is strange as on Jboss 4 there were no problems (I suspect image column which was used twice in comparison to Jboss 4)
Anyone knows how to fix/workaround that?

Krzysiek

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]