[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: saving state after workitem

Prasanth Manchambhatla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 18 21:05:40 EST 2012

Prasanth Manchambhatla [https://community.jboss.org/people/pmancham] created the discussion

"Re: saving state after workitem"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/647496#647496

Thank you. I am looking into all these options. First one I am trying is to have a signal event right after the workitem. The signal event will cause the workflow state to persist and application will trigger the signal after some sleep time of 10 to 15 seconds.

Signal event however, is giving a problem between eclipse & guvnor oryx designers. I created another discussion thread for that.