[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Ported jBPMN5 Web Example by bpmn2user to jBPMN5.2

jemmerling do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 20 11:42:56 EST 2012

jemmerling [https://community.jboss.org/people/jemmerling] created the discussion

"Ported jBPMN5 Web Example by bpmn2user to jBPMN5.2"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/647897#647897

I hope somebody finds this useful and that the original author doesn't take offense!

I ported this example to jBPMN5.2 without otherwise changing the functionality. The instructions to run it ( https://community.jboss.org/people/bpmn2user/blog/2011/09/21/jbpm5-web-example https://community.jboss.org/people/bpmn2user/blog/2011/09/21/jbpm5-web-example) should be the same. I don't believe I changed the set of JARs recommended to be deployed to %TOMCAT_HOME%\lib, but if there is any question, here is what I currently have:

jta-1.1.jar
annotations-api.jar
catalina-ant.jar
catalina-ha.jar
catalina-tribes.jar
catalina.jar
ecj-3.7.jar
el-api.jar
jasper-el.jar
jasper.jar
jsp-api.jar
servlet-api.jar
tomcat-coyote.jar
tomcat-dbcp.jar
tomcat-i18n-es.jar
tomcat-i18n-fr.jar
tomcat-i18n-ja.jar
slf4j-api-1.5.2.jar
slf4j-jdk14-1.5.2.jar
btm-1.3.1.jar
h2-1.3.155.jar
btm-tomcat55-lifecycle.jar

Changes should be self-explanatory and are limited to:

pom.xml
persistence.xml
orm.xml

plus you can see some abortive attempts I made to HumanTaskStartupServlet.java to modify this so it would shut down cleanly when Tomcat is shut down (these are commented out and otherwise functionality is not affected). I believe that I will start a discussion of this matter at some future time.

I also added jbpm.usergroup.callback.properties however I didn't determine conclusively if that is truly needed.

Cheers!