[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Rule Task after Human Task

Mahi M do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 20 14:48:34 EST 2012

Mahi M [https://community.jboss.org/people/jbpm_new] created the discussion

"Re: Rule Task after Human Task"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/647937#647937

Hi Maciej ,

             I want to use a Business Rule Task after a start node and I want to route my flow to different nodes based on the conditiones  evaluated in the drool file of the rule task, But as per the documentation the Business Rule Task can have only one incoming and one outcoming connection, I want to know how it can be done.

Also, Please educate me on the EventListener methods, such as beforeNodeLeft, beforeNodeTriggered etc.

             Please provide an example wherein we are using the EventListener methods. and Routing condition based on the rule file evaluation. Also when i use the ksession.fireAllRules method, all rules are getting fired, so i want to know is there any alternate solution to fire rules without explicitly mentioning ksession.fireAllRules method.

Thanks

Mahesh