[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Rule Task after Human Task

vchmakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 22 13:09:16 EST 2012

vchmakov [https://community.jboss.org/people/vchmakov] created the discussion

"Re: Rule Task after Human Task"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/648072#648072

Hi everyone!

I found a mistake in my code and now I receive notifications even after the restart. The problem was that I forgot to call .connect() on Task Handler.

        taskHandler = *new* CommandBasedWSHumanTaskHandler(ksession);
        //this call is a must to be able to receive notifications...
        taskHandler.connect();

My apologies to everyone.
I’m now closing this thread as Answered.

Again, thanks everyone for your help and participating!

Vlad