[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Native341 Cannot resolve imported resource

spyhunter99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 23 13:22:15 EST 2012

spyhunter99 [https://community.jboss.org/people/spyhunter99] created the discussion

"Native341 Cannot resolve imported resource"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/648252#648252

So I have a war with an EJB web service in it.

It deploys just fine when connected to the internet

It fails to deploy when disconnected with the following message
IllegalArgumentException
Cannot resolve imported resource : http://www.w3.org/2006/03/addressing/ws-addr.xsd http://www.w3.org/2006/03/addressing/ws-addr.xsd

The web service in question implements fairly complicated wsdl/xsd set, however it does not reference that specific file or namespace combination. There are references to 2006/05 WS-A and 2005/08 WS-A, but nothing from 2006/03.

I have no idea where this is coming from.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]