[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: When deploying an EJB on the server, tests classes and resources are deployed as well

Davide D'Alto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 24 08:38:49 EST 2012

Davide D'Alto [https://community.jboss.org/people/davided80] created the discussion

"Re: When deploying an EJB on the server, tests classes and resources are deployed as well"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/648403#648403

It doesn't come back when I update the maven configuration.
When I've tried to update the configuration before the change at the Deployment Assembly the test folder was still there.

I guess it's been included while I was trying to figure out the right configuration to use in the project and it's never been deleted. I'm sure I've never added it manually.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]