[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5.2 Rule Task

gboro54 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 24 12:33:14 EST 2012

gboro54 [https://community.jboss.org/people/gboro54] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5.2 Rule Task"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/648478#648478

I am not having an issue with the drools aspect but the jBPM aspect. The next task node after my first rule-task has been completed needs information inserted into the context by the rules. However the Task node is being ran before the firing of all the rules has completed. This seems like odd behavior as I imagine what I am describing is a pretty typically use case. I want to ensure my next node is not executed until the first rule group has completed. Is there a way to accomplish this?