[jboss-user] [jBPM] - control only business rule execution

Juan Burgos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 24 22:17:19 EST 2012

Juan Burgos [https://community.jboss.org/people/burgosjc] created the discussion

"control only business rule execution"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/648569#648569

I'll try to tell the stage, I have a workflow which invokes a multiple node instance which runs a list of dates that should be evaluated in a business rule. the mess I have is that the rule should be run once for each date, but the effect I'm observing is that it runs every object inserted into knowledge.

Some form of control that does not happen