[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: JBoss 6 or 7 training

Sehrish Rizvi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 25 14:57:44 EST 2012

Sehrish Rizvi [https://community.jboss.org/people/sehrzzz] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 6 or 7 training"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/648737#648737

I am new to JBoss AS 7 as well, and we are using it for our project in favor of fast startup times, and the new classloading which makes deploying our applications much simpler compared to JBoss 5 EAP.

We didn't want to wait for EAP 6, and using JBoss AS 7 as a stepping stone for EAP 6, which is usually 95%+ identical to GA anyway. These guys are offering training for AS 7, and it looks like they are ex Red Hat employees:

 http://www.opensourcearchitect.com/education/jboss http://www.opensourcearchitect.com/education/jboss

They also provide custom onsite training, they might be able to teach the course in Europe.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]