[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM console not showing Process diagram when I click on the Diagram button.

srikant vege do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 26 09:49:17 EST 2012

srikant vege [https://community.jboss.org/people/srikanthvege1] created the discussion

"JBPM console not showing Process diagram when I click on the Diagram button."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/648874#648874

Hi,

I am using JBPM 5.2, Guvnor 5.3 installed on Jboss 7.0.2. I have created a workflow (test.bpmn with processId "test") and image file for that workflow (test-image.png) in eclipse and uploaded them to guvnor defaultPackage. I have deployed the defaultPackage.

Now I could able to see the workflow in JBPM console. I have started the workflow. Now, when I try to select the process instance and click the Diagram button to see the workflow diagram, I am getting "No Image associated to this process" message. I am getting this message only when I install both guvnor and jbpm console in LINUX system (CentOS) and access JBPM console from remote system.

I am able to see the process diagram when I install guvnor and console in my local system (windows) and access the console from my local system.

Please help me out on resolving this issue.

Thanks
Srikant.