[jboss-user] [jBPM] - BPM beginner - Learning JBPM 5

ramkijbpm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 26 18:42:46 EST 2012

ramkijbpm [https://community.jboss.org/people/ramkijbpm] created the discussion

"BPM beginner - Learning JBPM 5"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/648971#648971

I am a java guy new to BPM. I am trying to learn JBPM 5. THe tutorial seems to be little starting from the middle, more for an experienced JBPM 5 developer. What is the best way to learn. I installed the process editor plugin in eclipse indigo. THe process editor does even seem to have a Service task. It has a folder service tasks with a Log Task and an Email task.
Let us say I want to create a service task that will call one of my application services. How am I gonna be able to put this in process diagram. Can some one advise and give hints.