[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: saving state after workitem

Prasanth Manchambhatla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 27 12:11:30 EST 2012

Prasanth Manchambhatla [https://community.jboss.org/people/pmancham] created the discussion

"Re: saving state after workitem"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/649157#649157

I want the above. I will try asynchronous execution of workitem and test the persistence. When it fails, you say, that I can get the work item from WorkItemInfo and rerun it. I have few questions with that:

a) If process fails at script2, that means workitem1 is complete (& its entry will be deleted from workiteminfo table - isnt it?). How would l restart the process from script2?
b) If workitem1 is not deleted from workiteminfo & I attempt to rerun it - would the process instance skip execution of the workitem1 and start directly at script2 (since it knows that workitem1 was complete) or would the process instance just rerun workitem1 meaning process restarts from workitem1 & not script2

Would you be able to share the bootstrap code that you have written to load and run workitems after process loads?