[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: signal event doesn't work from REST API

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 29 12:45:34 EST 2012

Tihomir Surdilovic [https://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: signal event doesn't work from REST API"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/649314#649314

Yes, until we release Designer version 2.1 I will update the wars on people.redhat.com/tsurdilo/designer/master after every bigger fix, so you have to watch the timestamps to see if updates happened. Once we release the official 2.1 version it will be available on sourceforge as always.