[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Please suggest me in creating BPMN Process in guvnor(Web designer)

S V S G Krishna Murthy K do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 31 23:47:20 EST 2012

S V S G Krishna Murthy K [https://community.jboss.org/people/murthy516] created the discussion

"Re: Please suggest me in creating BPMN Process in guvnor(Web designer)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/649809#649809

Thank you Tihomir,

It helped a lot to clear my problem.Really Thanks a lot.Could you please suggest me to solve this issue which is posted in this thread.Even now,I didnt get any reply for that issue.But I'm trying every moment to achieve that,but couldnt able to.Please look into  https://community.jboss.org/message/649596#649596#649596.Please https://community.jboss.org/message/649596#649596.Please Tihomir.

Thanks