[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Can I use external file to manage JNDI name?

Jyun-Wei Chen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 1 03:13:24 EDT 2012

Jyun-Wei Chen [https://community.jboss.org/people/jwchen.dev] created the discussion

"Can I use external file to manage JNDI name?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/745252#745252

Hello everyone, I use different container to call EJB3(EJB on JBOSS AS 7.1 and Struts2 on Tomcat 7.0). So I need using JNDI to lookup EJB service.
But the JNDI name is very very long(ejb:[EAR Project name]/[EJB project name]/[Distinct Name]/[Session Bean Name]![Remote Interface Name]), and very hard-code with class. So does there any way can use external file to manage/save/define name(@Stateless(name="XXX"))?
Does any one have idea or suggestion?
Thanks all.

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]