[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Connection name attribute, conditional flow without gateways

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 2 09:42:36 EDT 2012

Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: Connection name attribute, conditional flow without gateways"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/745473#745473

Alright, now I see what you're up to. Currently you can get name of the connection but only those that have conditions on them. If I recall correctly you need to get the Constraint from the node for given connection and then get the name of Constraint which should be mapped to the name of sequence flow.

node.getConstraint( connection ).getName()

Let me know if that works and to have support for all sequence flows please file a jira for this so we could implement that for next release.

HTH